Have you noticed that your water bill is higher than usual? Has part or all of your irrigation system stopped working? You may need repairs performed to your system. Whatever the issue may be, our Wentzville irrigation system repair experts can diagnose the problem and solve it quickly. We also offer routine maintenance services to help you keep your system in great shape and avoid the need for repairs.
Our Irrigation Maintenance Services Include
- Irrigation startup: To prepare your system for the summer, we can perform a system startup in the spring.
- Inspections: During an inspection, we will carefully asses every aspect of your system to ensure that everything is working properly. Inspections can be scheduled annually, bi-annually, or as frequently as you would like.
When designing the perfect landscape in St. Charles County, Missouri, it’s important to consider the irrigation system that will support it. Once we have designed an effective irrigation system, our Wentzville, MO landscapers can install it quickly and efficiently. We work hard to make sure the job is done right the first time so that your lawn and landscape can thrive.
Irrigation systems are equipped with a backflow device to protect the water supply from contamination. Backflow can be a serious health risk, which is why it is important to perform regular backflow testing. With backflow testing, we can make sure that fertilizers, pesticides, and other harmful substances are not entering your drinking water supply.
To learn more about our irrigation services in Wentzville, please call us at (636) 434-1180.
Our Sprinkler & Irrigation Services In St. Charles County
Our Wentzville irrigation services include the following:
- Sprinkler System Repairs: If you have broken irrigation pipes, we can reinstall new polyethylene or PVC where the leaks or breakage has occurred. We can make sure your zoning is operating correctly. And we can provide sprinkler head replacements if they have been damaged.
- Irrigation System Maintenance: If you want to prepare for the changing seasons or you are concerned your system is not operating to its full potential, we can perform a maintenance check on your system. We will check for problems with the water supply, zone operation, leaks, and controller operation.
- Backflow Testing: To ensure that your irrigation water is not entering your main water supply, we will test your prevention systems for any issues.
- Reports to Water Department: We can submit any needed reports to the water department.
- Design and installation: Based on the unique layout of your property, we can design an irrigation system that will provide maximum coverage at minimum cost.
- Seasonal inspections: These include checking for leaks, checking water coverage, and ensuring the system is set up for proper watering / times per season.