Our Lawn Renovation Services Include:
- Turf aeration: A machine with hollow tines mechanically removes plugs or “cores” of soil from a lawn. This reduces soil compaction and allows more oxygen, water, and nutrients to penetrate into the soil, ultimately creating a healthier lawn.
- Overseeding: Overseeding will occur over the lawn area to promote a denser lawn. For best results, it should be done after aeration and with a fertilization treatment.
- Compost spreading: We install 100% organic material, applied to turf or landscape beds to help promote healthier and deeper-rooting plants.
- Fertilizer: Granular fertilizers that help promote green, lush grass all year round.
Individual Turf Services
Landesign Plus also offers individualized turf services for customers to choose from instead of purchasing a complete lawn renovation.
These Services Include:
- Grub control
Getting Started is Easy!
Please fill out the form below to get started today or give our trusted team a call at 636-434-1180 to speak with us.
How Often Should You Aerate Your Lawn?
Generally, a lawn should be aerated at least once a year. However, if your soil has a high clay content, it may be a good idea to aerate it more than once a year.
For lawns that experience high traffic, more than once a year may again be a good idea. Soil that is sandier will generally need to be aerated less often.
What Time of Year is Best to Aerate a Lawn?
This partly depends on the kind of grass you have, but aeration should be done when the grass is at its most active growth. The most active growth period for these grasses is listed below.
When Should You Aerate Your Lawn:
- Cool season grasses: Aeration should take place in the fall or spring.
- Warm season grasses: These grasses should be aerated in late spring.
Traditional Fertilizer Packages
By investing in traditional fertilizer application services, you can get the green lawn you've always dreamed of but have never been able to achieve.
Our Fertilizer Packages Include:
- Early spring fertilizer treatment: Application consists of granular fertilizer, crabgrass pre-emergent, and broadleaf weed kill as needed.
- Late spring fertilizer treatment: Granular fertilizer to encourage growth, with a 50% organic blend to improve soil composite.
- Early summer fertilizer treatment: Granular coated fertilizer to prepare the lawn for summer stress. A 50% organic blend to improve soil conditions. Broadleaf weed kill, along with a weed kill blend to control summer annuals (crabgrass and spurge).
- Late summer fertilizer treatment: Granular coated fertilizer that is safe and non-burning, with a 50% organic blend to protect turf from summer stress, while preparing it for early fall recovery. Broadleaf weeds and summer annuals are treated.
- Early fall fertilizer treatment: A granular fertilizer application, with 20% more nitrogen to promote recovery from summer stress, while also applying a 50% organic blend to improve soil structure that promotes deeper roots. Broadleaf & summer annuals are treated.
- Late fall fertilizer/winterizer treatment: A heavy rate of nitrogen is applied to promote growth through the fall, and early spring "green up" the following year. Treat for broadleaf weeds as needed.
Why Invest In Our Yearly Packages?
To keep your St. Charles County lawn looking fresh all year long, consider investing in a yearly package from Landesign Plus. A yearly package includes six fertilizer applications – and if you accept six applications, the first one is free!
We also recommend having one of our Wentzville lawn treatment team members inspect your yard's irrigation system to ensure your lawn and soil are being watered within the ideal range for health and growth.
Complete Lawn Care in Wentzville 7 beyond
At Landesign Plus, you can receive a complete overhaul without the commitment. Tell us your goals and our Wentzville lawn care service experts will make it happen.