How Often is Lawn Mowing Service Needed?
Prior to each mowing, reasonable trash, flowers, sticks, and other unwanted debris will be removed from lawns, hard surfaces, and curbs. This does not include parking lots or excessive trash pickup. Turf will be mowed at a height to maintain good health. Grass clippings will be blown clean from patios, sidewalks, curbs, and roads, as well as kept out of plant beds and tree rings.
On average, home and business owners mow their lawns either once a week, or every two weeks at least. You can decide whether you would like mowing services weekly or on a different schedule. Our lawn maintenance experts can help advise you on the best solution for your lawn maintenance, and can help create a lawn maintenance program that is unique for your lawn.
Getting Started is Easy!
Please fill out the form below to get started today or give our trusted team a call at 636-434-1180 to speak with us.
What Happens During a Landscape Bed Maintenance Service?
When you request our bed maintenance services, all mulched areas will be spot treated with post-emergent controls to prevent weed infestation. This will be done throughout the growing season based on occurrences per contract.
What Does Lawn Maintenance Include?
At Landesign Plus, we have a keen eye for detail and extensive knowledge of landscaping best practices. This allows us to offer all the services that may be needed to keep your property in perfect condition from season to season.
Our Wentzville lawn & landscape maintenance services include:
- Weekly mowing & bed maintenance/weed removal
- Spring and fall tree/shrub pruning
- Turf fertilization and lawn care
- Spring cleanup/cut back decorative grasses
- Turf aeration and overseeding
- Fall leaf removal
- Spring weed prevention - pre-emergent
- Bed re-defining
- Irrigation startup and backflow test
- Irrigation winterization and shut down
- Pond maintenance
Customers can add or remove any of these services to create their own customized package. Our Wentzville landscapers even offer free estimates and professional lawn and landscaping evaluations to help you decide which services are best suited for your property.
What Does Pond Maintenance Include?
A pond is a beautiful feature that can be a serene and tranquil addition to any property. Ponds do, of course, require specific care and maintenance to remain clean, healthy, and appealing. Landesign Plus offers pond cleaning, algae control, and a variety of other pond maintenance services in St. Charles County and Wentzville, Missouri.
Why Is Lawn Maintenance Important?
Regular lawn maintenance is important for a number of different reasons.
Here are some of the main reasons that lawn maintenance is important:
- Pest Control: Regular lawn maintenance services will eliminate pests from your property, and help prevent pests from multiplying.
- Plant Health: Regular lawn maintenance will help to ensure that your lawn has everything that it needs to continue to flourish and thrive. Turf needs special maintenance, as do trees and shrubs. Your lawn maintenance experts will be able to recommend the best lawn maintenance program for your home or business.
- Plant Beauty: Lawn maintenance is important for ensuring that your plants get everything that they need in order to blossom and spring. Fall preparation is essential for this, as an example.
- Curb Appeal: Lawn maintenance is important for curb appeal and for adding value to your property. We can help take care of weeds, shrubs, and anything else that can make your lawn look weedy.
Tell us about your landscaping needs. Request a free quote when you call Landesign Plus today at (636) 434-1180.